Just as the Champagne region of France gives its name to the world’s
most heavenly drink, France’s Laguiole region has given its name to the
world’s most beautiful cutlery.
Laguiole cutlery is like no other. It’s breathtakingly beautiful,
delightful to use and exquisitely crafted by hand. Each piece represents
the pinnacle of workmanship that sets Laguiole cutlery apart from all
We don’t believe that you’ve ever seen a barbecue set like this before… Highly elegant and crafted with precision by a single skilled craftsman, each piece has been designed to keep your hands as far from hot, barbecued meats as possible while still feeling and looking brilliant in the hand.
Quality stainless steel gives way to lightweight walnut handles; the carving knife and fork both sport the trademark Laguiole bee. Beautifully presented in mahogany-brown carry pouch, this is a set that should make an appearance at every gathering with friends and family.
Palissandre Barbecue Set features:
- Made by hand in Laguiole, France.
- Made from top-quality stainless steel, with walnut handles.
- Trademark Laguiole bee on the handles of the carving knife and carving fork.
- Elongated handles allow you to handle hot meats at a distance.
- Beautifully presented in a faux leather carry pouch.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 48cm Carving Fork.
- 48.5cm Carving Knife.
- 39.5cm Tongs.