Just as the Champagne region of France gives its name to the world’s most heavenly drink, France’s Laguiole region has given its name to the world’s most beautiful cutlery.
Laguiole cutlery is like no other. It is breathtakingly beautiful, delightful to use and exquisitely crafted by hand. Each piece represents the pinnacle of workmanship that sets Laguiole cutlery apart from all others.
Whether you're a fine gourmet, a professional sommelier or a quiet wine enthusiast, you’ll utterly fall for Laguiole’s collection of Sommelier corkscrews. Handcrafted from start to finish by a single craftsman in order to meet the technical requirements of a true sommelier, each corkscrew is finished with fine, unique materials to a beautifully smooth, ergonomic design. Finished with the trademark Laguiole bee, it may even become somewhat of an heirloom within your family.
Because fine wines deserve only the best…
Sommelier Cactus Wood Corkscrew features:
Length: 12cm (when closed).
- Handmade in France.
- Body made from quality stainless steel and finished with cactus wood.
- Unique and genuine piece worked on by a single craftsman from start to finish.
- Tools include a corkscrew, foil cutter and bottle opener.
- Finished with the trademark Laguiole bee.
- Beautifully presented in a Laguiole gift box.
- Please note that due to the unique materials used to finish this corkscrew, yours may differ slightly to the one one pictured above.