Just as the Champagne region of France gives its name to the world’s
most heavenly drink, France’s Laguiole region has given its name to the
world’s best, most beautiful cutlery.
Laguiole cutlery is like no
other. It’s breathtakingly beautiful to look at. It’s a joy to use.
Each piece is packed with utter class. It’s that simple. That’s what
sets Laguiole apart from the rest.
If you are a fine gourmet, a professional sommelier or a quiet wine
enthusiast, then you’ll utterly fall for Laguiole’s collection of
Sommelier corkscrews. Handcrafted from start to finish by a single
craftsman in order to meet the technical requirements of a true
sommelier, each corkscrew is finished with fine, unique materials to a
beautifully smooth, ergonomic design. Finished with the trademark
Laguiole bee, it may even become somewhat of an heirloom within your
Because fine wines deserve only the best…
Sommelier Juniper Corkscrew features:
- Handmade in France.
- Body made from quality stainless steel and finished with juniper wood.
- Unique and genuine piece worked on by a single craftsman from start to finish.
- Tools include a corkscrew, foil cutter and bottle opener.
- Finished with the trademark Laguiole bee.
- Beautifully presented in a Laguiole gift box.
- Please note that due to the unique materials used to finish this
corkscrew, yours may differ slightly to the one one pictured above.
Length: 12cm (when closed).