You know that you’re a grown-up when you own a proper
pen – not just a blue biro that you found behind the couch while you were cleaning on the weekend.
And when it comes to proper pens, things don’t get much better than a
pen made by Lamy. Distinct and stylish yet suited to everyday use, Lamy
pens not only embrace classic modernity, but also the best of German
design tradition and engineering.
Although it was designed back in 1966, the Lamy 2000 Ballpoint Pen
remains essential to Lamy’s design history and relevant to the modern
age. Adopting many “firsts”, the 2000 collection is defined by its
streamlined profile and professional finishes – in this case, matte
black wood and brushed stainless steel.
Write well, with Lamy in hand.
2000 Black Wood Ballpoint Pen features:
- Designed by Gerd A. Muller for Lamy.
- Made in Germany.
- Made from black wood and brushed stainless steel.
- Smooth-flowing ballpoint nibs offer superior writing precision.
- Ergonomic design for smooth, effortless writing.
- Beautifully presented in a Lamy gift box.