The world doesn’t wait. It’s sudden, twisting, darting – unpredictable. You need to be able to transform ideas in a moment. You need to be able to rely on something.
That’s why you need to choose only the best. That’s why you need Lamy. Made in Germany, Lamy writing instruments feature innovative design and quality construction.
Although it was designed back in 1966, the Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen
remains essential to Lamy’s design history and relevant to the modern
age. Adopting many “firsts”, the 2000 collection is defined by its
streamlined silhouette and professional finishes – in this case, matte
brushed stainless steel. Complete with a medium fountain pen nib, the 2000 Fountain Pen writes as beautifully as it looks.
2000 Brushed Stainless Steel Fountain Pen Set features:
- Designed and made in Germany.
- Body made from stainless steel, with a brushed matte finish.
- Platinum plated, 14 karat gold medium stainless steel nib.
- Polished, solid metal pocket clip.
- Piston-operated filling system.
- Capped design.
- Includes a bottle of blue Lamy ink to get you started.
- Presented in a Lamy gift box.
2000 Brushed Stainless Steel Fountain Pen.
50ml Blue Ink Bottle.