You know that you’re a grown-up when you own a proper
pen – not just a blue biro that you found behind the couch while you were cleaning on the weekend.
And when it comes to proper pens, things don’t get much better than a
pen made by Lamy. Distinct and stylish yet suited to everyday use, Lamy
pens not only embrace classic modernity, but also the best of German
design tradition and engineering.
The Dialog 3 Fountain Pen is the perfect pen in which to start a conversation – written or otherwise. From its sleek form to its twist retraction mechanism (yes, a twist mechanism on a fountain pen!), Dialogue 3 is a pen that designers will love. Follow the guidelines on the pen, and you’ll never have to worry about the ink drying out, as the nib will safely be tucked in and sealed away. And when you are ready to write, the Dialogue 3 Fountain Pen delivers with its fourteen karat bi-coloured gold nib.
Dialogue 3 Fountain Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- Limited edition.
- 14 karat bi-colour gold anodised medium nib.
- Revolutionary fountain pen without a cap. Instead, the pen uses a twist retraction mechanism, like a ballpoint pen.
- Nib slides out of the interior of the barrel, while the clip retracts onto the shell.
- Ball valve automatically moves in front of the opening and protects the retracted nib from drying out and getting dirty.
- Supplied with both a blue ink cartridge and a converter.
- Presented in a Lamy gift box.
Colour: Piano White.