It was during a long flight, that a chap-lipped beauty industry veteran, Kirsten Carriol, came up with the idea for Lanolips. She remembered the wonderful feel the lanolin from sheep’s wool gave her skin when she visited her grandparent’s sheep farm as a child and decided she would re-purpose it into lip balm and moisturising cream!
Today, Lanolips make nourishing and hydrating lip balms and creams right here in Australia for women all over the world. Formulated with a high concentration of lanolin, which is found naturally on the wool of sheep, the molecular structure of lanolin mimics human skin lipids – making it one of the most skin-compatible ingredients around.
Best of all, lanolin is completely cruelty-free, as it is simply a by-product of sheep wool washing after shearing. After application, your skin and lips will be feeling soft, smooth and most importantly hydrated!
101 Multi-Purpose Super Balm features:
- Made in Australia.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Formulated with lanolin, which is derived from sheep’s wool.
- Lanolin hydrates, nourishes and softens skin.
- Suitable for use on dry skin, lips, cuticles, nasal passages and more.
- Free from artificial fragrances, parabens, petrolatum, peg’s, mineral oils or sulphates.
- No animal testing.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Vegetarian and baby friendly.
- Presented in a Lanolips tube.