The Laundress’ cleaning products are not your average cleaning products for many, many
The story of these suds begins in New York with two fashion students
called Gwen and Lindsay. Naturally, living in one of the best-dressed
cities in the world, Gwen and Lindsey had to keep up with the trends…but
soon, frustration occurred. Their glamorous clothing was ageing
prematurely, and they were spending hundreds on dry cleaning bills.
Yep: the fabric care products you see before you! These products take
care of you, the things you love, and perhaps most importantly, the
environment; The Laundress’ products are biodegradable, non-toxic and
free from common allergens. They’ll also save you a lot of money, being
more concentrated than ordinary cleaners, and cheaper than a trip to the
Made especially for the clothing you love, The Laundress is here to save the day – and your little black dress!
Wool and Cashmere Shampoo features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made with non-toxic, biodegradable and allergen free materials.
- Approved by The Woolmark Company (so you know it’s going to be perfect for your woollen garments!)
- Scented with cedar and highly concentrated; provides up to 32 washes.
- Cares for a preserves wool, cashmere, merino, mohair, blends and more.
- For best results, hand wash or add to woolens cycle in the washing machine.
- Free from petroleum, phthalates, phosphate and dye.
- No animal by-products, and not tested on animals!