Say bonjour to Laurige, but never au revoir.
Luxurious and timeless, each and every piece of leatherwear from the house of Laurige is crafted entirely by hand by skilled artisans who are experts in their trade. The workshop, or atelier, as the French call it, employs only 18 of these craftsman to produce the finest quality designs and finishes. Since the brand’s emergence in 1950, so prestigious is the house of Laurige that their collections are only available exclusively to luxury boutiques worldwide.
Soaked in a bright, feminine fuchsia, this Belle Ile handbag is the perfect accessory for the modern woman. The handles are finished with a black trim to disguise any signs of wear and immaculate stitching ensures that the seams stay intact over time. There’s even several built in pockets to store your pink lipstick and other petite sized personal treasures. Quintessentially French, its chic, classic design and medium size makes this bag a versatile companion to tote from the office to cocktail hour. Nothing will make a grander statement than submitting to the allure that is Laurige.
Belle Ile Handbag features:
- Handmade in France from 100% leather.
- Fully lined soft interior.
- Additional zipper pocket on interior, detachable pouch, two smaller side pockets for storing smaller items like keys and a mobile phone.
- Detachable leather carry strap.
- Complimentary Laurige dust bag for storage and care.
- Embossed with the Laurige motif.
Dimensions: 7cm (d) x 38cm (w) x 27cm (h), does not include handles.