The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
Since 1925, Le Creuset cookware has been handcrafted in the tiny French village, Fresnoy-Le-Grand. What is it that makes Le Creuset cookware so special? Le Creuset’s cast iron core absorbs heat gently and distributes it evenly over its enamelled cooking surface...which means your food will be beautifully prepared, every time.
You don’t need to be French to produce delicious meals…but Le Creuset French Cookware certainly helps! Especially since their Square Grills are energy efficient and easy to clean, while their enamel coating won't absorb stains or flavours. And best of all they can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Swoon!
Find out why chefs everywhere are in such a flap about Le Creuset!
Rectangular Grill features:
- Made in France from heavy enamelled cast iron.
- Dark enamel cooking surface won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Energy efficient – low to medium heat required only.
- Oven safe.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Use only with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Cast iron cookware and its handles will become very hot during use,
even on the stove top, so always make sure you handle your Le Creuset with
an oven mitt or pot holder when in use.
- Please note that this cookware is not non-stick, so use with care.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: Cerise Red.
Dimensions: 33 x 22cm, not including handles.