The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French have created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
And while you may already know Le Creuset for their famous cast iron
cookware – renowned for its performance, durability and great looks –
did you know that they make a fantastic range of stoneware bake- and
The stoneware collection is as beautiful and versatile as Le Creuset’s
cast iron range, and designed to perfectly match it at the dinner table,
too. These glossy stoneware pieces in vivid colours are easy to clean,
are chip and scratch resistant, and are hygienic – so they won’t absorb
odours and flavours over time.
Find out why chefs everywhere are in such a flap about Le Creuset.
Butter Crock features:
- Designed in France.
- Made from durable stoneware.
- Traditional way of storing butter at room temperature. Pack soft butter in to the bowl of the butter crock lid, add water to the base chamber, and then replace the lid.
- Butter's flavour and freshness is protected by an airtight seal of water in the butter crock.
- Easy to clean, and resistant to scratches, chipping, cracking and staining.
- Will not absorb odours or flavours.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Colour: Cerise Red.
Dimensions: 10cm (w) x 10.5cm (h).