The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French have created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
You probably know about Le Creuset’s famous cast iron cookware – renowned for its performance, durability and great looks – but did you know that Le Creuset have a fantastic stoneware range too?
Le Creuset Stoneware offers you outstanding performance when you’re cooking in the kitchen. Its heavy-duty construction ensures the even distribution of heat (for thoroughly and evenly cooked food), and it’s oven, microwave and
freezer safe – so it’s totally versatile!
Whether you're pouring maple syrup at breakfast, gravy over dinner or cream over dessert, now you can do it in style with this lovely Le Creuset Jug. The beautiful ceramic construction not only looks great, it helps to keep your various sauces insulated. And best of all, because it's oven safe you can keep sauces warm in the oven or zap them in the microwave before serving.
Find out why chefs everywhere are in such a flap about Le Creuset.
Stoneware Jug features:
- Made from durable stoneware.
- Glazed coating is easy to keep clean and won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Oven and microwave safe to 260˚C.
- Freezer safe.
- Stoneware can become hot during use – take care when handling hot stoneware.
- Not recommended for stovetop use.
- Use only with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
Colour: Cerise Red.