The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the
world. So, naturellement
, the French have created Le Creuset cookware,
widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
Le Creuset has a long history stretching back decades that has impacted on the way they create
their divine cookware. In 1925, two Frenchmen – Armand Desaegher and
Octave Aubecq – met at the famous Brussels Fair. Armand’s knowledge of
casting, coupled with Octave’s enamelling speciality, started the
creative spark that would become Le Creuset in the tiny French village
So, what is it that makes Le Creuset cookware so special? Firstly, Le
Creuset’s cast iron core absorbs heat gently and distributes it evenly
over its enamelled cooking surface...which means your food will be
beautifully prepared, every time. That same enamelled surface makes Le
Creuset easy to clean and stops it from absorbing flavours – plus, it
allows for brilliant colour to be applied.
You don’t need to be French to produce delicious meals…but Le Creuset cookware certainly helps.
Wok with Glass Lid features:
- Made in France from heavy enamelled cast iron.
- Dark enamelled cooking surface won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Absorbs heat gently and distributes it evenly
over its entire cooking surface.
- Tight-fitting glass lid.
- Integral handles for safe lifting.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Energy efficient – low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use only with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Cast iron cookware and its handles will become very hot during use,
even on the stove top, so always make sure you handle your Le Creuset with
an oven mitt or pot holder when in use.
- Please note that this cookware is not non-stick, so use with care.
- Oven safe.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: Cerise Red.
Diameter: 32cm (interior diameter; 41.5cm with handles).