The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French have created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
And while you may already know Le Creuset for their famous cast iron
cookware – renowned for its performance, durability and great looks –
did you know that they make a fantastic range of stoneware bake- and
The stoneware collection is as beautiful and versatile as Le Creuset’s
cast iron range, and designed to perfectly match it at the dinner table,
too. These glossy stoneware pieces in vivid colours are easy to clean,
are chip and scratch resistant, and are hygienic – so they won’t absorb
odours and flavours over time. And good news for bakers: these stoneware baking dishes are suitable for use under the broiler or grill, or you can use them in the oven with temperatures up to 260°C. You can also pop them safely in the freezer and dishwasher, for reliable all-round performance.
Find out why chefs everywhere are in such a flap about Le Creuset.
Pie Dish features:
- Designed in France.
- Made from durable stoneware.
- Recommended for use with coarsely ground coffee or loose leaf tea leaves.
- Easy to clean, and resistant to scratches, chipping, cracking and staining.
- Will not absorb odours or flavours.
- Oven safe (up to 260°C); can also be used under the broiler or grill.
- Freezer and dishwasher safe.