The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French have created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
You probably know about Le Creuset’s famous cast iron cookware – renowned for its performance, durability and great looks – but did you know that Le Creuset have
a fantastic stoneware range too?
Le Creuset Stoneware offers you outstanding performance when you’re cooking or preparing ingredients to cook in the kitchen. These pieces are are equal parts durable and attractive, thanks to their high-fired stoneware bases topped off with porcelain enamel glaze: a finish that is easy to clean and resists chipping, scratching and staining.
Mini Bean Pot features:
- Designed in France.
- Made from durable high-fired stoneware.
- Includes a matching lid to lock in the freshness of contents.
- Durable porcelain enamel finish resists chips, stains and scratches.
- Interior will not absorb odours of flavours.
- Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Colour: Marseille Blue.
Dimensions: 12cm (w) x 13cm (h).