The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French have created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
You probably know about Le Creuset’s famous cast iron cookware – renowned for its performance, durability and great looks – but did you know that Le Creuset have a fantastic stoneware range too?
Le Creuset Stoneware offers you outstanding performance when you’re cooking in the kitchen. Its heavy-duty construction ensures the even distribution of heat (for thoroughly and evenly cooked food), and it’s oven, microwave and
freezer safe – so it’s totally versatile!
Whether you’re baking up personal pies, individual casseroles or fancy desserts, this Mini Stoneware Casserole Dish is just perfect. The dishes is perfectly sized for dainty meals, and they look just like a Le Creuset French Oven - but in miniature. How gorgeous!
Find out why chefs everywhere are in such a flap about Le Creuset.
Mini Stoneware Casserole Dish features:
- Made from durable stoneware.
- Glazed coating is easy to keep clean and won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Oven and microwave safe to 260˚C.
- Freezer safe.
- Stoneware can become hot during use – take care when handling hot stoneware.
- Not recommended for stovetop use.
- Use only with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
Colour: Marseille Blue.
Diameter: 10cm (14cm, including handles).
Height: 8.5cm, including lid.