The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
Since 1925, Le Creuset cookware has been handcrafted in the tiny French village, Fresnoy-Le-Grand. What is it that makes Le Creuset cookware so special? Le Creuset’s cast iron core absorbs heat gently and distributes it evenly over its enamelled cooking surface...which means your food will be beautifully prepared, every time.
You don’t need to be French to produce delicious meals…but Le Creuset French Cookware certainly helps! Especially since their Square Grills are energy efficient and easy to clean, while their enamel coating won't absorb stains or flavours. And best of all they can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Swoon!
Find out why chefs everywhere are in such a flap about Le Creuset!
Rectangular Grill features:
- Made in France from heavy enamelled cast iron.
- Rippled dark enamel cooking surface is easy to keep clean and won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Energy efficient – low to medium heat required only.
- Oven safe.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Use only with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: Marseille Blue.
Dimensions: 33 x 22cm, not including handles.