The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French have created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
Le Creuset has a long history stretching back decades that has impacted
on the way they create their divine cookware. In 1925, two Frenchmen –
Armand Desaegher and Octave Aubecq – met at the famous Brussels Fair.
Armand’s knowledge of casting, coupled with Octave’s enamelling
speciality, started the creative spark that would become Le Creuset in
the tiny French village of Fresnoy-Le-Grand.
So, what is it that makes Le Creuset cookware so special? Firstly, Le
Creuset’s cast iron core absorbs heat gently and distributes it evenly
over its enamelled cooking surface...which means your food will be
beautifully prepared, every time. That same enamelled surface makes Le
Creuset easy to clean and stops it from absorbing flavours – plus, it
allows for brilliant colour to be applied.
You don’t need to be French to produce delicious meals…but Le Creuset cookware certainly helps.
Signature Grill features:
- Made in France from heavy enamelled cast iron.
- Dark enamelled cooking surface won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Absorbs heat gently and distributes it evenly over its entire cooking surface.
- Matte exterior finish.
- Integral handles for safe lifting.
- Neat pouring rims.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe.
- Energy efficient – low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use only with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Cast iron cookware and its handles will become very hot during use,
even on the stove top, so always make sure you handle your Le Creuset with
an oven mitt or pot holder when in use.
- Please note that this cookware is not non-stick, so use with care.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: Satin black.
Dimensions: 26 x 28.5cm (interior dimensions).