The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement
, the French have created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
Le Creuset has a long history stretching back decades that has impacted
on the way they create their divine cookware. In 1925, two Frenchmen –
Armand Desaegher and Octave Aubecq – met at the famous Brussels Fair.
Armand’s knowledge of casting, coupled with Octave’s enamelling
speciality, ignited the creative spark that would become Le Creuset in
the tiny French village of Fresnoy-Le-Grand.
So, what is it that makes Le Creuset cookware so special? Firstly, Le
Creuset’s cast iron core absorbs heat gently and distributes it evenly
over its enamelled cooking surface...which means your food will be
beautifully cooked and prepared, every time. That same enamelled surface also stops Le
Creuset cookware from absorbing flavours – plus, it’s available in a huge range of gorgeous, brilliant colours!
You don’t need to be French to produce delicious meals…but Le Creuset cookware certainly helps.
Daily Deal Essentials:
Round French Oven features:
- This Daily Deal has been extended and will be available until 10am on Wednesday the 28th of October, unless we run out of stock first.
- Made in France.
- Crafted from heavy enamelled cast iron.
- Enamel coating won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Energy efficient – low to medium heat required only.
- Heavy lid seals in heat and flavour.
- Durable, heat-resistant stainless steel knob.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Best used with wooden or plastic utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Capacity: 4.2 Litres.