Toys these days are so complex – flashing lights, loud noises, a thousand-and-one whirly toggles and buttons to press. And that’s if they last through the first day.
Get back to the basics with beautiful children’s toys that encourage kids to think, explore and discover, and most importantly, use their imaginations.
Le Toy Van makes gorgeous painted wooden toys for children that will last through plenty of play, and keep them entertained again and again. Forget the uninspiring electronic contraptions that kids get bored with after half an hour – Le Toy Van toys are worth treasuring.
When a fairy isn’t in the mood for flying, how does the get from place to place? In her Fairybelle carriage pulled by a magical unicorn, but of course! This adorable set has been made from just about everything you’d expect to find in a craft box – wool, felt, ribbon, wood and faux pearls – but your child won’t see that. What they’ll see is a beautiful wooden cart, painted with flowers and pulled by one of their favourite mythical creatures. There’s even a Fairy Budkin included, ready to take a ride…perhaps to the ball, or just to see her fairy friends.
Give your child the gift of imagination and let them escape to their own magical place, with Le Toy Van.
Fairybelle Carriage and Unicorn Set features:
- Designed in Great Britain.
- Suitable for children aged three and up.
- Unicorn and fairy made from wood with painted details.
- The fairy's legs are made from stiff-wire filled rope, so she can move and stay in poses.
- Fairy features real fabric clothes and woollen hair, while the unicorn features a mane and tail of felt.
- Presented in a Le Toy Van Box.
- 10cm Fairy.
- Unicorn – 11.5 x 10.5cm
- Carriage – 20 x 15cm.