Toys these days are so complex – flashing lights, loud noises, a
thousand-and-one whirly toggles and buttons to press. And that’s if they
last through the first day!
Get back to the basics with beautiful children’s toys that encourage
kids to think, explore and discover, and most importantly, use their
Le Toy Van makes gorgeous painted wooden toys for children that will
last through plenty of play, and keep them entertained again and again.
Forget the uninspiring electronic contraptions that kids get bored with
after half an hour – Le Toy Van toys are worth treasuring.
Any idea why this particular Le Toy Van dollhouse might be known as La Maison de Juliette (“Juliette’s House”)? We’re guessing it’s because of the balcony, allowing those living inside to enjoy the views from the top of this large house. Open up the windows and doors to let in the breeze, and climb the stairs up three levels of this darling, detailed home.
La Maison de Juliette features:
- Suitable for children aged 3 and up.
- Designed in Great Britain.
- Made from wood sourced from replenishable sources.
- Painted interiors in each room and plant boxes on the exterior.
- Opening door and window and a full opening façade.
- Three levels, including an open balcony level.
- Some basic adult assembly required.
- Beautifully presented in a Le Toy Van box.
- Please note: the furniture and dolls pictured are for illustrative purposes only and are not included, sorry.
Dimensions: 31 x 70 x 48cm.