Ask Tim Leatherman, the founder of Leatherman, what he thinks about the
quality of the multipurpose tools his company produces and his answer is
simple: “My name is on every tool”.
Snow, sun, forest or sea – if you’re tackling the great outdoors, you
need to have your Leatherman on standby. Every Leatherman is built to
last – constructed from only the strongest materials available to
withstand the most extreme outdoor conditions. If you’ve got your Leatherman, you know you’re ready for anything.
Taking the concept of a multi-tool up a notch is the Charge AL, with extra-sharp scissors that can slice through just about anything. With a main frame forged from an optimised, heat-treated stainless steel, the Charge AL also adopts a high carbon, high alloy and corrosion resistant stainless steel tools that keep their edge for longer. Throw in seventeen different tools and bits, add a lightweight aluminium alloy, and you have an endlessly useful and strong tool that doesn’t pack on the weight.
Charge AL with Sheath features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made from a combination of optimised, heat-treated stainless steel for strength and durability.
- 154CM stainless steel tools hold their edge for longer.
- Includes a storage sheath.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Leatherman dealer. When you purchase any Leatherman product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new product, complete with the backing of a 25-Year, international guarantee.
Included Bits and Accessories:
- Clip-point knife
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Large Bit Driver
- Small Bit Driver
- Bottle/Can Opener
- Wire Stripper
- Wood/Metal and Diamond-coated File
- Serrated Knife
- Saw Blade
- Wire Cutters
- Hard-Wire Cutters
- Quick-release Fixed Lanyard Ring
- Large screwdriver.
- Phillips and flat tip eyeglasses screwdriver
- Phillips #1 and #2
- Hex 5/32" and 9/64"
- Hex 1/16" and .050
- Hex 1/8" and 7/64"
- Robertson #2 and #3
- Hex 3/32" and 5/64"
- Screwdriver 1/8" and Torx #15
- Removable Pocket Clip
Length: 10.2cm when closed.