Ask Tim Leatherman, the founder of Leatherman, what he thinks about the
quality of the multipurpose tools his company produces and his answer is
simple: “My name is on every tool”.
Snow, sun, forest or sea – if you’re tackling the great outdoors, you
need to have your Leatherman on standby. Every Leatherman is built to
last – constructed from only the strongest materials available to
withstand the most extreme outdoor conditions. If you’ve got your Leatherman, you know you’re ready for anything.
It’s got a lot of guts, a lot of vigour, a lot of…juice. And so Leatherman called in the Juice. The first thing you may notice about the Juice is its injection of colour: its sculpted anodised aluminium grip is made with a porous coating that provides wear and corrosion resistance. Then you have the fifteen high-carbon stainless steel tools – great for camping or and quick home fixes – that include everything from needlenose pliers to a can opener.
Keep it in the purse, pocket, glove- or tackle-box, and clear out all the junk – because you’ll only need your Juice from now on.
Juice CS4 features:
- Made in America.
- Constructed from 420HC stainless steel, heat-treated for optimised strength.
- Sculpted anodised aluminium handles that provides wear and corrosion resistance.
- Perfect size for the purse, pocket, glove- or tackle-box.
- All-locking blades and tools.
- Lanyard ring.
- Outside accessible features.
- Presented in a Leatherman box.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Leatherman dealer.
When you purchase any Leatherman product from Peter's, you can rest
assured you'll be purchasing a brand new product, complete with the
backing of a 25-Year, international guarantee.
- Needlenose Pliers.
- Regular Pliers.
- Hard-wire Cutters.
- Wire Cutters.
- 420HC Stainless Steel Knife.
- Spring-Action Scissors.
- Can Opener.
- Bottle Opener.
- Corkscrew with Assist.
- Phillips Screwdriver.
- Medium/Large Screwdriver.
- Small Screwdriver.
- Extra Small Screwdriver.
Colour: Granite Grey.