Ask Tim Leatherman, the founder of Leatherman, what he thinks about the quality of the multipurpose tools his company produces and his answer is simple: “My name is on every tool”.
Snow, sun, forest or sea - if you’re tackling the great outdoors, you need to have your Leatherman on standby. Every Leatherman is built to last – constructed from only the strongest materials available to withstand the most extreme outdoor conditions. Naturally – Tim Leatherman wouldn’t put his name to anything else but the best.
Say "howdy" to Leatherman's Limited Edition Charge - with black, anodised stainless steel blades and a handle made from Arizona Ironwood, it looks rather like something from the Wild West. With all the tools you could ever need and rugged good looks to boot, this handsome multi-tool makes a great pardner.
If you’ve got your Leatherman, you know you’re ready for anything.
Limited Edition Black Anodised Charge features:
- Made in America.
- Special limited edition multi-tool.
- Handle made from Arizona Ironwood.
- Blades made from hard, black anodised stainless steel.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Leatherman dealer. When you purchase any Leatherman product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new product, complete with the backing of a 25 year, international guarantee.
- Beautifully presented in a wooden Leatherman case.
Included Bits and Accessories:
- Needlenose pliers.
- Regular pliers.
- Wire cutters.
- Hard-wire cutters.
- 154CM Knife.
- 420HC Serrated knife.
- Cutting hook.
- Wood/Metal file.
- Diamond-coated file.
- Two large bit drivers.
- Small bit driver.
- 19cm/8 inch ruler.
- Bottle/Can Opener.
- Wire stripper.
- Quick-release fixed lanyard ring.
- Phillips and flat tip eyeglass screwdriver.
- Phillips #1 and #2 screwdrivers 1/4" and 3/16".
- Hex 5/32" and 9/64".
- Hex 1/8” and 7/64”.
- Hex 3/32 and 5/64”.
- Hex 1/16" and .050.
- Robertson #2 and #3.
- Screwdriver 1/8" and Torx #15.