Ask Tim Leatherman, the founder of Leatherman, what he thinks about the quality of the multipurpose tools his company produces and his answer is simple: “My name is on every tool”.
Snow, sun, forest or sea - if you’re tackling the great outdoors, you need to have your Leatherman on standby. Every Leatherman is built to last – constructed from only the strongest materials available to withstand the most extreme outdoor conditions. Naturally – Tim Leatherman wouldn’t put his name to anything else but the best.
Talk about fancy. Leatherman's Limited Edition Charge has every tool under the sun...and they're all plated in 24 karat gold! Its handle is made from Arizona Ironwood, and it's presented in a very special wooden gift box. For the Leatherman lover in your life, this is the ultimate gift! Never before has a multi-tool been this stylish...
If you’ve got your Leatherman, you know you’re ready for anything.
Limited Edition Gold Charge features:
- Made in America.
- Special limited edition multi-tool.
- Handle made from tough Arizona Ironwood.
- Blades made from 24 karat gold plated stainless steel.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Leatherman dealer. When you purchase any Leatherman product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new product, complete with the backing of a 25 year, international guarantee.
- Beautifully presented in a wooden Leatherman case.
Included Bits and Accessories:
- Needlenose pliers.
- Regular pliers.
- Wire cutters.
- Hard-wire cutters.
- 154CM Knife.
- 420HC Serrated knife.
- Cutting hook.
- Wood/Metal file.
- Diamond-coated file.
- Two large bit drivers.
- Small bit driver.
- 19cm/8 inch ruler.
- Bottle/Can Opener.
- Wire stripper.
- Quick-release fixed lanyard ring.
- Phillips and flat tip eyeglass screwdriver.
- Phillips #1 and #2 screwdrivers 1/4" and 3/16".
- Hex 5/32" and 9/64".
- Hex 1/8” and 7/64”.
- Hex 3/32 and 5/64”.
- Hex 1/16" and .050.
- Robertson #2 and #3.
- Screwdriver 1/8" and Torx #15.