Ask Tim Leatherman, the founder of Leatherman, what he thinks about the quality of the multipurpose tools his company produces and his answer is simple: “My name is on every tool”.
Snow, sun, forest or sea - if you’re tackling the great outdoors, you need to have your Leatherman on standby. Every Leatherman is built to last – constructed from only the strongest materials available to withstand the most extreme outdoor conditions.
If you’ve got your Leatherman, you know you’re ready for anything.
Introducing the Skeletool – it’s not as spooky as it sounds. What is
really spooky, however, is how handy you’ll find this little tool. Leatherman created the Skeletool by taking the traditional Leatherman and stripping it down to the bare bones. That’s why the Skeletool includes only the most essential tools – because sometimes, that’s all you need.
- Made in America.
- Constructed from top quality stainless steel, with tungsten coating and a carbon fibre handle insert.
- Includes a removable pocket clip.
- Also includes screwdriver bits, which are stored neatly away in the handle when not in use.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Leatherman dealer. When you purchase any Leatherman product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new product, complete with the backing of a 25-Year, international guarantee.
- Needlenose Pliers.
- Regular Pliers.
- Wire Cutters.
- Hard-Wire Cutters.
- Stainless Steel Clip-Point Blade.
- Carabiner Clip.
- Bottle Opener.
- 3/16” and 1/4”, plus Philips #1 and #2 Screwdrivers.
Length: 10cm (closed).