Ask Tim Leatherman, the founder of Leatherman, what he thinks about the
quality of the multipurpose tools his company produces and his answer is
simple: “My name is on every tool”.
Snow, sun, forest or sea – if you’re tackling the great outdoors, you
need to have your Leatherman on standby. Every Leatherman is built to
last – constructed from only the strongest materials available to
withstand the most extreme outdoor conditions. If you’ve got your Leatherman, you know you’re ready for anything.
The Skeletool – it’s not as spooky as it sounds. What is
really spooky, however, is how handy you’ll find this little tool, which weighs less than 150 grams. Leatherman created the Skeletool by taking the traditional Leatherman and stripping it down to the bare bones, without removing anything you’ll need in a pinch. That’s why the Skeletool includes only the most essential tools – because sometimes, that’s all you need.
- Made in America.
- Constructed from 420HC stainless steel, heat-treated for optimised strength.
- All-locking blades and tools.
- Includes screwdriver bits, which are stored neatly away in the handle when not in use.
- Also includes a nylon sheath, so you can carry your Skeletool everywhere you go.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Leatherman dealer. When you purchase any Leatherman product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new product, complete with the backing of a 25-Year, international guarantee.
- 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Point Combo Straight/Serrated Knife.
- Needlenose Pliers.
- Regular Pliers.
- Wire Cutters.
- Hard-Wire Cutters.
- Large Bit Driver.
- Bottle Opener.
- Carabiner Clip.
- Phillips #1 and #2 Bit.
- Screwdriver 3/16" and 1/4" Bit.
Length: 10cm closed.