What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let us enlighten you…
Most torches can’t be used underwater, but Led Lenser’s D14.2 Dive Flashlight is designed for navigating the ocean.
With a shockproof polycarbonate body, stainless steel head and fabric drawstring wrist strap, the D14.2 Dive Flashlight is the flashlight of choice for serious divers and underwater explorers. It’s waterproof down to 60 metres and uses LED lights to emit up to 400 lumens of light. This bright, white light can be adjusted to suit your needs with the flick of a switch and projects its beam up to 200 metres ahead of you.
The bright yellow casing of the D14.2 Dive Flashlight also allows for easy underwater visibility, while batteries last up to 20 hours – that’s a lot of swimming time!
D14.2 Dive Flashlight features:
- Tough casing is made from fluorescent yellow polycarbonate.
- The LED operates more efficiently than a conventional bulb, and emits a bright, white light.
- LEDs usually provide around one hundred thousand hours of light before they need to be replaced.>/li>
- Waterproof down to 60 metres.
- Two light modes (power and low power) adjusts at the flick of a switch.
- Emits 400 lumens of bright white light.
- Able to project a beam of light over 200 metres.
- 20 hours of burning time.
- Requires four AA batteries (included).
- Adjustable drawstring wrist strap.
- Presented in a black Led Lenser box.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.