What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only ten percent of your batteries’ power
is used to produce light. The rest is wasted, converted to heat. That’s
why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy.
The LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it
stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a conventional bulb, can operate for tens of
thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
So what do you do if you need a great Led Lenser torch to light your way
while your hands are full? You get the H14.2R Headlamp. Able to be both
focused and swivelled, it’s powerful and functional at the same time,
with multiple Smart Light Technology settings, Led Lenser’s famous
Advanced Focus System, and the additional function of being able to run on regular or rechargeable batteries. A switchable rear red LED also grants extra visibility to others while working in the dark, and a third head strap makes for extra comfort during prolonged jobs.
H14.2R Rechargeable Headlamp features:
- German design and engineering.
- Robust, lightweight casing is made from black polycarbonate.
- Torch fitted to an elastic headband for hands-free operation.
- Lamp head is both focusable and can be swivelled.
- Front and multi-function wheel switch with rear light.
- LED provides around 100,000 hours of light before it needs to be replaced.
- 300 metre beam range and up to 40 hours of battery life.
- Emits a maximum of 850 lumens of light (boost mode)
- Led Lenser’s Advanced Focus System: simply slide the switch
beneath the torch to focus the beam of light from a wide pool to a fine
- New ergonomic fit and padding. Universal fastener makes for a wide range of applications.
- Battery indicator.
- Includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery and adaptor for recharging
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.
Weight: 758g (including batteries).
Lamp Casing Dimensions: 7 x 8cm.