What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let us enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only ten percent of your batteries’ power
is used to produce light. The rest is wasted, converted to heat. That’s
why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy.
The LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it
stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a conventional bulb, can operate for tens of
thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
So what do you do if you need a great Led Lenser torch to light your way
while your hands are full? You get the Headfire Focus H7.2R headlamp. It
features a powerful white light LED, which is as bright as a spotlight
and can be easily focused and dimmed with the twist of the wheel switch. And with its handy elastic strap and snap hook,
you can fit it to your head to light your way while you work. And for additional points, this model is also rechargeable, so you’ll be doing good for the environment as well.
H7.2R Rechargeable Headlamp features:
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- New ergonomic fit and padding.
- Robust, lightweight casing is made from black polycarbonate.
- Torch fitted to an elastic headband for hands-free operation.
- Lamp head swivels 90˚ to focus down or in front of you.
- Wheel switch with three functions, rear light with three functions, light intensity and flashing rate adjustable, and battery life indicator.
- LED Cree chip operates more efficiently than a conventional bulb, and emits a bright, white light.
- LED provides around 100,000 hours of light before it needs to be replaced.
- 160 metre beam range and up to 60 hours of battery life.
- Emits 300 lumens of light.
- Advanced focus system — simply slide the switch beneath the torch to focus the beam of light to a fine point.
- Rechargable Lithium Ion battery with recharging cord.
- Presented in a Led Lenser box.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.
Dimensions: 8.5 x 5 x 3cm.