What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch?
Well, when you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used to produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why torches get warm when you use them.
But the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is brighter, and your batteries last longer.
Plus, bulbs blow all the time, and are really annoying to change. An LED, however, can operate for tens of thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
Always trying to find things in the dark? Just attach a Led Lenser K1 onto your keyring, and the problem’s solved. With its super-bright LED light, negligible 7.5 gram weight and barely-bigger-than-a-matchstick size , you’ll find whatever is it you’re looking for in no time - no matter where you are!
- Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium casing.
- Features one high end bright LED light.
- Illuminates at 17 lumens and projects light up to 16 metres away!
- Weighs only 7.5 grams.
- Splash proof housing.
- High grade rubber seals.
- LED provides 100,000 hours of light.
- Requires 4 x AG13 batteries – included.
- Also includes a keyring attachment.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.