What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only ten percent of your batteries’ power is used to produce light. The rest is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy.
The LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that last longer, an LED, unlike a conventional bulb, can operate for hours on end without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
Introducing Led Lenser’s new L-Series of legendary, lightweight, LED flashlights! Led Lenser’s L-Series is designed for performance: each of these tough little torches is made from light, robust black polycarbonate, so they’ll never weigh you down.
With one of these handy torches at your side, the powers of darkness simply don’t stand a chance!
L7 Polycarbonate Flashlight features:
- Robust, lightweight casing is made from black polycarbonate.
- The LED operates more efficiently than a conventional bulb, and emits a bright, white light.
- LEDs usually provide around one hundred thousand hours of light before they need to be replaced.
- Advanced focus system - simply twist the body of the torch to focus the beam of light to a fine point.
- Compact size.
- Shock resistant – the L7 can be dropped up to a metre without damage.
- Requires three AAA batteries – included!
- Emits 115 lumens of light.
- Able to project a beam of light over 200 metres.
- Over 42 hours burning time.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.