What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used to produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy…
But the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
The Led Lenser M1 Micro Control Lamp has a lot of light packed into a small torch. With its high-capacity lithium battery and its dynamo LED, it provides 155 lumens of light and it’s under ten centimetres long! Just think of it as the Hercules of light in your very own pocket…
M1 Micro Control Lamp features:
- Strong, lightweight aluminium casing with titanium accents.
- Splash-proof housing.
- Gold-plated contacts.
- Emits bright, white light.
- Speed Focus system focuses from a broad pool of light to a focussed beam by sliding out the front of the torch.
- LED provides more than 100’000 hours of light.
- Battery should last for around eight hours.
- Requires one CR123A (3 volt) battery – included.
- Includes a wrist strap and pocket clip.
- Presented in a black Led Lenser box.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.