What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only ten percent of your batteries’ power
is used to produce light. The rest is wasted, converted to heat. That’s
why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy.
The LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it
stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a conventional bulb, can operate for tens of
thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
If you love extreme, you're going to love the M14X. It's the brightest in its series, and a new high power LED makes sure that this compact flashlight receives a mass of lighting power when you need it most. With its smart focusing technology, activated by a rotating, modular body, the M14X will illuminate a wide field before you while weighing next to nothing and optimising energy efficiency.
The M14X - technology and design working in perfect unison.
- The LED bulb of the torch operates more efficiently than a conventional bulb, and emits a bright, white light.
- LEDs usually provide around one hundred thousand hours of light before they need to be replaced.
- Advanced focus system - simply twist the body of the torch to focus the beam of light to a fine point.
- Requires four AA 1.5V batteries – included!
- Emits 650 lumens of light.
- Able to project a beam of light up to 280 metres.
- Over fifteen hours burning time.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.