What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…
you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used to
produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why
torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy…
the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it
stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of
hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
Designed with long term use in mind, the M17R is constructed and equipped to meet strict police force and security standards. Lightweight and rechargeable, the M17R provides a full lighting performance of 400 lumens over a period of 10 hours (on the brightest setting) – so you won’t be left in the dark any time soon! With four light programs and eight light functions, the M17R adopts both Led Lenser’s Smart Light Technology and Advanced Focus System for practical and intuitive operation, while introducing one of the smartest, safest power sources available to Led Lenser.
M17R Flashlight features:
- Strong, lightweight aluminium casing with titanium accents.
- Splash-proof housing.
- Gold-plated contacts.
- LED bulbs provide up to 100,000 hours of light before they require replacing.
- Emits bright, white light at a maximum of 850 lumens over 450 meters (on power mode).
- Includes Led Lenser's Advanced Focus System, allowing more light when focused, and a broad circular beam when defocused.
- Minimum battery life of 5 hours; maximum battery life of 36 hours.
- Four light programs – low, action, signal and defence – activated by a fast action switch with easy to read visuals.
- 360º power indicator provides a visual reference of battery life.
- Eight light functions: low, power, SOS, defence strobe, power, dim, blink and position.
- Requires one Safety Ytrion Cell, rechargeable (included).
- Maximum recharge time of 2.5 hours.
- Includes Floating Charge System, with a light that changes from red to green when charged, and a blue orientation light that is lit during the recharging process.
- Presented in a black Led Lenser case.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.