Led Lenser - M17R Rechargeable Flashlight | Peter's of Kensington
You may also like...
    • Leatherman - Black Wave
    • Leatherman - Black Wave
    • RRP: $270.00
      Peter's Price: $191.00
    • View Product Details
    • Victorinox - Swiss Army Knife Classic Cyber Red
    • Victorinox - Swiss Army Knife Classic Cyber Red
    • RRP: $36.00
      Peter's Price: $23.00
    • View Product Details

Led Lenser
M17R Rechargeable Flashlight

Product Number: 956129

out of stock


What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…

When you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used to produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy…

But the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.

That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!

Designed with long term use in mind, the M17R is constructed and equipped to meet strict police force and security standards. Lightweight and rechargeable, the M17R provides a full lighting performance of 400 lumens over a period of 10 hours (on the brightest setting) – so you won’t be left in the dark any time soon! With four light programs and eight light functions, the M17R adopts both Led Lenser’s Smart Light Technology and Advanced Focus System for practical and intuitive operation, while introducing one of the smartest, safest power sources available to Led Lenser.

M17R Flashlight features:

  • Strong, lightweight aluminium casing with titanium accents.
  • Splash-proof housing.
  • Gold-plated contacts.
  • LED bulbs provide up to 100,000 hours of light before they require replacing.
  • Emits bright, white light at a maximum of 850 lumens over 450 meters (on power mode).
  • Includes Led Lenser's Advanced Focus System, allowing more light when focused, and a broad circular beam when defocused.
  • Minimum battery life of 5 hours; maximum battery life of 36 hours.
  • Four light programs  – low, action, signal and defence – activated by a fast action switch with easy to read visuals.
  • 360º power indicator provides a visual reference of battery life.
  • Eight light functions: low, power, SOS, defence strobe, power, dim, blink and position.
  • Requires one Safety Ytrion Cell, rechargeable (included).
  • Maximum recharge time of 2.5 hours.
  • Includes Floating Charge System, with a light that changes from red to green when charged, and a blue orientation light that is lit during the recharging process.
  • Presented in a black Led Lenser case.
  • Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.

Length: 30cm.
Weight: 740g.


Enter Postcode: (Australia Only) OR Select Overseas Location:

Freight charges are based on the size of your packed carton and your delivery address. Click here for details on adding more items to your order, making freight more cost-effective.

Facebook Twitter Instagram
YouTube Channel Email us Blog
telephone orders
(02) 9662 1433
fax: (02) 9663 5778
customer service bridal & gift registry
(02) 9662 1099 (02) 9662 7373
fax: (02) 9662 7835
fax: (02) 9662 1894

store locations

Our Kensington Store

57 Anzac Parade, Kensington NSW
Full Address & Map | Trading Hours

Our Alexandria Warehouse

6 Bradford Street, Alexandria NSW
Full Address & Map | Trading Hours

eNewsletter Sign up to our eNewsletter and receive our latest promotions and deals