What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used to produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy…
But the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
Meet the Led Lenser P3 - it will light up the darkness like a torch four or five times its size! This tiny little torch takes only one battery…but you wouldn’t believe the amount of light it produces. You’ll just have to see it for yourself. Twist the end, and you can focus the beam of light down to a fine point – perfect for when you’re trying to look at something right up close. This miniature marvel is a force to be reckoned with…
P3 AFS P Flashlight features:
- Strong, lightweight aluminium casing.
- Splash-proof housing.
- Gold-plated contacts.
- Emits 75 lumens of bright, white light.
- Can project light up to 120 metres away!
- Simply twist the end of the torch to focus the beam of light to a fine point.
- LED provides around 100,000 hours of light.
- Batteries should last for around twenty hours.
- Requires only one AAA battery – included.
- Also includes a clip, so you can attach the P3 to your pocket, a lanyard and a nylon storage pouch.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.