What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let us enlighten you.
When you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used
to produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why
torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy…
But the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED
(it stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of
hours without ever needing to be replaced. That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
Small and lightweight, the aim of the P5.2 Flashlight is to conserve energy. Requiring only one battery, the P5.2 still converts its minimal energy source to impressively bright light. Engineered with Led Lenser’s Advanced Focus System – which provides a wide pool of light when defocused, and a laser-like beam of light when focused – and one-handed Speed Focus operation, the P5.2 is also backed up by extremely tough metal casing.
P5.2 Flashlight features:
- Small yet robust and lightweight metal casing.
- Splash-proof housing and gold-plated contacts.
- Emits bright, white light at 140
- Beam range of 120m.
- Speed Focus allows you to simply slide the end of the torch to focus the beam of light to a fine point.
- Advanced Focus System provides a wide circle of light when defocused, and a bright beam when focused.
- Battery life of 5 hours.
- Improved LED technology provides around 100,000 hours of light.
- Requires a single AA battery – included.
- Includes a wrist strap and a nylon storage pocket with belt loop and clip.
- Presented in a smart Led Lenser gift box.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.