What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let us enlighten you.
When you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used
to produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why
torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy…
But the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED
(it stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of
hours without ever needing to be replaced. That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
Slim, bright and adaptive, the Professional Series P6.2 was designed in order for people who need to shine light in small spaces – whether it be part of their job, or for a task around the home. The P6.2 shines a vivid light of 200 lumen on only two AA batteries, making it powerful for its size.
Light up the night, with Led Lenser.
Professional Series P6.2 Flashlight features:
- Very robust metal housing with splash-proof construction.
- Slim and lightweight design allows you to use this flashlight in tight spaces.
- Simple operation, with a single mode.
- Emits bright, white light at 200 lumens.
- Maximum range of 120 meters.
- Improved LED technology provides around 100,000 hours of light on a single bulb.
- Speed Focus allows you to simply slide the end of the torch to focus the beam of light to a fine point.
- Advanced Focus System provides a wide circle of light when defocused, and a bright beam when focused.
- Battery life of 25 hours.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included).
- Includes a wrist strap and a nylon storage pocket with belt loop and clip.
- Presented in a smart Led Lenser gift box.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.