What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only ten percent of your batteries’ power
is used to produce light. The rest is wasted, converted to heat. That’s
why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy.
The LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it
stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a conventional bulb, can operate for tens of
thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
So what do you do if you need a great Led Lenser torch to light your way
while your hands are full? You get the SEO 7R Headlamp. Its
powerful white LED light is the brightest amongst Led Lenser's
headlamps, bright as a spotlight and easily focused and dimmed. The new
dimming function added to the SEO 7R also regulates the output of light
power in regards to reflecting light — which helps to avoid a fierce
glare in your eyes and extends battery life.
And with its handy elastic strap, you can fit the SEO 7R to your head to light your way while you work. Putting up tents,
changing lightbulbs, fixing the switchboard — it’s all easy, and it's also rechargable, for the environmentally conscious.
Flood the world with light, thanks to Led Lenser.
SEO 5 Headlamp features:
- Extremely lightweight — weighs just 105g!
- Advanced focus system — simply slide the switch beneath the torch to focus the beam of light to a fine point (spot-to-flood)
- Torch fitted to an elastic headband for one size fits all fitting, and hands-free operation.
- Lamp head swivels 90˚ to focus down or in front of you.
- LED lamp operates more efficiently than a conventional bulb, and emits a bright, white light.
- LED lamps provides around 100,000 hours of light before they needs to be replaced.
- Features flash function.
- Advanced dimming function adjusts to reflected light.
- Dimming memory — will revert to the last dimming setting used before being powered off.
- 130 metre beam range and up to 7 hours of battery life.
- Emits 180 lumens of light.
- Requires 3 x AAA alkaline batteries.
- Includes carabiner, washable headband and operating instructions.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.
Lamp Casing Dimensions: 7 x 5 x cm.