What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used to produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy…
But the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
X 14 Flashlight features:
- Strong, lightweight aluminium casing.
- Splash-proof housing.
- Emits 450 lumens of bright, white light.
- Patented Advanced Focus System focuses light from a broad low beam to a bright spotlight with the click of a button.
- LED provides around 100,000 hours of light.
- Contains two high end power LEDs.
- Speed focus with lock function.
- X-Lens technology with two reflector lenses.
- Eight light functions include: morse tactical task, boost, power, low power, dim, blink, SOS and defence strobe.
- Winner of the 2011 RedDot Design Award.
- Requires 4 x AA batteries – included.
- Includes a clip for securing torch to another object.
- Presented in a LED Lenser box.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.