What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let us enlighten
you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used to
produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why
torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy!
the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it
stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb
converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is
brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that
last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of
hours without ever needing to be replaced. And that’s what just some of what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition…
For the best of the best, look for the X…Led Lenser’s X series is a departure in to new technology, combining multiple LEDs into one incredibly bright, penetrating light that doesn’t sacrifice focus. Its optimised heat sinker systems plus microprocessor management systems enables light to be thrown over half a kilometre away.
And for power with an eco-friendly factor, the X21R.2 is your torch. Like a hand-held spotlight, it produces a whopping 3200 lumens of power, making it one of Led Lenser's brightest flashlights to date. Fitted with seven ultra-bright LEDs, it produces a broad, circular beam that reaches up to 600 meters, and runs on long-life rechargeable batteries.
X21R.2 Torch features:
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- Strong, lightweight aluminium casing.
- Emits 3200 lumens of bright, white light up to 700 metres.
- Fast action switch allows you to switch between the four light programmes with ease.
- Patented Advanced Focus System.
- Fast, one handed spot to flood beam.
- LED provides around 100,000 hours of light.
- Batteries provide up to 3 hours of light on boost mode; 4 hours on power mode; 40 hours on low power.
- Blue orientation light and 360º power indicator.
- Floating charge system for recharging, with coloured charge indicator.
- Rechargeable safety-ytrion-cell technology (battery) included.
- Includes charging station, magnetic charger and cable, power supply, rechargeable battery pack, roll protection and manual.
- Presented in a tough plastic carry case.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.
Weight: 1.3 kilograms.