“We believe that life’s too beautiful for dull design and boring basics.”
So says Arno Ruijzenaars, founder of Leff Amsterdam. One look at their products, and you’ll see just what he means.
Specialising in spare, minimalist design that never fails to make a
statement, Leff Amsterdam is a company with a strong design ethos and
crystal clear vision. Their products are functional without sacrificing
their striking aesthetic, and while designed with modern principles in
mind are nevertheless timeless.
Nobody really likes alarm clocks…but we think you’ll find accepted for
this one in your home. Erwin Termaat designed the Block Alarm Clock by
fusing together cool aesthetics and functionality – the result is this
robust alarm clock, in varying materials and finishes. Though small, the
Block Alarm Clock has plenty of features, such as glow-in-the-dark
hands and an easy to smack in the morning snooze button, which also
switches the face light on and off.
Dull and boring? Not a chance.
Block Alarm Clock features:
Designed by Erwin Termaat for Leff Amsterdam.
- Casing made from stainless steel.
- Protruding glass-look plastic face.
- Fluorescent arms light up at night, while snooze button can be used to light up the entire face.
- Alarm movement with snooze function.
- Includes a cleaning cloth.
- Presented in a Leff Amsterdam gift box.
- Requires 1 x AA battery (included).
Finish: Stainless Steel Black.
Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 5cm.