Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
Enjoy the traditional taste of real gold and crusty homemade bread with Lékué’s Brown Bread Maker. Shaped like a partially closed bowl, this handy bread maker allows steam to circulate inside, making the dough moist and preventing the bread from drying out, which means that you will be able to weigh, kneed and bake your bread in the same container in minutes.
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Brown Bread Maker features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and plastic.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Weigh kneed and bake all in the same container.
- Modern design can go from the microwave to the table.
- To use, simply fill one half of the mould with your mixture, close and microwave. A booklet of recipes and ideas is included to get you started.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Maximum Capacity: 575g.
Dimensions: 26cm (w) x 26cm (h) x 14cm (d).