Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Lékué’s Cake Pop Kit allows you to make eighteen delicious cake pops at a time – and it’s super easy to use, too. Simply use the Dexomax Batter Pen to neatly pipe your cake mould in to the half-spheres of one tray, place the second tray on top, and bake. When you’re done, simply place the sticks inside the perfectly spherical cakes, decorate, and enjoy!
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Macaron Baking Kit features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Cake pop mould and Decomax pen made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Moulds are specially shaped to contain batter while cooking,
providing a perfect size and shape that you can later pierce with the sticks.
- Decomax pen allows for easy dispensing of batter.
- Includes a recipe booklet with four recipes to try out.
- Makes eighteen cake pops at a time.
- Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe.
- Cake Pop Mould – 25cm (w).
- Decomax Batter Pen.
- 18 x Cake Pop Sticks.