Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Lékué’s smart little Citrus Spray is just the thing you need for spritzing lime on fish or lemon on salad – and it works so simply, too. Just screw it directly in to the flesh of a lemon or lime, squeeze, and a light citrus mist will be dispersed – and it’ll be as fresh as it can be!
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Citrus Spray features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and BPA-free plastic.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 260ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- To use, simply twist in to a lemon and spray.
- Disperses citrus juice directly on to salads, meals, cocktails and more.
- Dishwasher safe.