Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their
products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the
mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone,
which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick,
durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect
Now Lékué have designed this fabulous Spatula to help you
brush up on your baking skills. This unique spatula boasts a flexible
silicone head, which makes it perfect for mixing, icing cakes and
scraping the very last smidgen of cake batter from the bowl. Meanwhile,
the handy spatula is incredibly easy to clean – simply throw it in the
dishwasher after use – which means less time spent washing up, and more
time to put your feet up.
Lékué: the icing on top of any occasion.
Spatula Tool features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 260ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment.
- Flexible silicone head is perfect for mixing and icing cakes.
- Specially designed for scraping excess batter from the bowl.
- Includes a handy hanging loop.
- Dishwasher safe.
Colour: Red and Black.