Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
And many a home cook knows the impressive nature of silicone when it comes to baking, too. Resistant to temperatures up to 220°C, this Classic Tartelette Pan Set will release any mini tart or quiche with minimal fuss and mess, and without the need for oiling the mould beforehand. In fact, Lékué’s pans and moulds are so effective, you’ll wonder why people bothered to make bakeware from anything else…
Lékue - the icing on top of any celebration.
Classic Tartelette 4 Piece Pan Set features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment.
- Silicone provides an easy release, with no need to oil the pan before use.
- Includes an upper reinforced ring for easy portability.
- Presented as a set of four tartelette pans.
- Suitable for microwave, freezer and oven use.
- Dishwasher safe.
Internal Diameter: 12cm.
Internal Height: 2.5cm.
External Diameter: 15cm.
External Height: 2.5cm.