Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
Finally…an easier way to decorate cupcakes, biscuits and more, without the fuss and mess of a piping bag! The Decopen is a silicone chamber easily filled with chocolate or icing, before you choose your nozzle, give the pen a squeeze and get decorating. And it’s super easy to keep clean too: just pop it in the dishwasher when you’re done.
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Decopen Icing Pen features:
- Designed and manufactured in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment!
- Great for easily decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more.
- Can also be used to drizzle sauces and dressings on salads.
- Easily refilled: just pop open the lid.
- Two nozzles for thick and thin line-making.
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer and oven safe.
Dimensions: 9cm (w) x 10cm (l).