Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
With this Duo Springform Cake Mould, your culinary masterpieces will turn out perfectly every time. You’ve used springform in cake tins, and now Lékué have incorporated this technique, but using silicone, to make unleashing your creations unto the world even easier. Its ceramic base also doubles as a serving platform, so the risk of damage to perfect mousses, terrines, quiches and millefeuilles are next to none!
Inspiring as always – Lékué.
Duo Springform Cake Mould With Ceramic Plate features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone and ceramic.
- Platinum silicone and ceramic can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment.
- Silicone springform mechanism means you can carefully peel the silicone mould away from your creation, without compromising the shape.
- Ergonomic handles for easy portability.
- Removable ceramic base also doubles as a serving platform.
- Includes a recipe and instruction booklet.
- Presented in a Lékué box.
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, oven safe and freezer safe.
Interior Diameter: 23cm.
Interior Height: 6cm.
Exterior Diameter: 26.5cm.
Exterior Height: 7.5cm.