Lovers of cooking are always on the lookout for inspiration.
Whether it’s an ingredient, a recipe, or in this case… an innovative tool.
Spanish design company Lékué aims to inspire, with every aspect of their products designed thoughtfully, with bold creativity thrown in to the mix! This can be seen in their material of choice – platinum silicone, which is the highest quality silicone available. It’s non-stick, durable, and can handle the most extreme temperatures – simply perfect for cooking.
Many a home cook knows the impressive nature of silicone when it comes to baking. Resistant to temperatures up to 220°C, this Mini Muffin Pan will release your gourmet muffins with minimal fuss and mess, and without the need to oil the pan beforehand. In fact, Lékué’s pans are so effective, you’ll wonder why people bothered to make bakeware from anything else…
Lékué - the icing on top of any occasion.
Heart 8 Cup Muffin Pan features:
- Designed in Spain.
- Made from food-safe platinum silicone.
- Platinum silicone can withstand temperatures from -60ºC to 220ºC.
- Platinum silicone is known for its safety and quality – it is even used for baby bottles and surgery equipment.
- Silicone provides an easy release, with no need to oil the pan before use.
- Makes eight heart-shaped muffins.
- Includes a 31-page recipe booklet to get you started.
- Suitable for microwave and oven use.
- Dishwasher safe.
Individual Cup Dimensions: 6cm (w) x 5cm (h) x 3.5cm (d).
Dimensions: 17.5cm (w) x 30cm (h) x 4cm (d).